Picked up my new car yesterday! :)

JSportback

Reaction score
Website
www.transitionbikes-uk.com
Hi!

I finally got my new Sportback yesterday and I love it so far!

Big thanks to Andrew Vidgen at Teesside Audi for sorting it out and being spot on!

I'll post some pics up when I get chance to clean it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congrats! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
Bet your are constantly looking for exuses to take it for another run.
How's the Phatnoise working out? Where do they fit it in the sportback anyway? Does it fit in the glovebox(instead of a CD changer), or does it go in the boot?

PS: pics, we want pics, give us lots of pics /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

did you say ebony black?
finally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif....some side on pics please? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Hi!

Yup always looking for reasons to drive, and now I can stop feeling so guilty about needless journeys with my new economical car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The Phatnoise is great, good to be able to have thousands of tunes inthe car, I should never get bored! Takes a bit of getting used to though, and the menus need more explanation in the manual.

I promise as soon as I can I'll post loads of pics! Oh yeah and ebony black is lurveleee! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

...and here she is...

DSC01233.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01236.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

Looks like the DSG selector lever is pretty different in the A3 to the sportback....

(car looks really nice btw, congratulations!)

Congratulations. She looks great!

Finally I now know where they fit the Phatnoise on a sportback. Thanx for sharing that with us. Too bad there isn't enough space to fit it the glovebox though.

Your pictures do show exactly what I meant in another post. It looks as if the suspension is rather high. Higher than on a similar 3-door sport version and higher than most of the press pictures would make you think. Maybe it takes a little time for the springs to settle on a new car.

Also, I am surprised at the inside of the door. Is that finished in the same 'matrix' cloth as the seats? I thought it would have been plain black. (or is your photo playing tricks with me?)