interior lighting pack

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
hi all im thinking of doing the lighting pack retrofit after being in a a8L last night and loving the lighting pack it had and need to know what parts and how hard it is to do the job ive done the red ambient lights in the roof already now what i want is the footwell lights door edge and puddle lights and is it poss to put footwell lights in the rear like the a6 lemans editon any help much appreciated thanks

you could probably do some kind of retro fit for some rear low level lights in the rear of the centre armrest, easy to hide the cables, easy to find power too. Personally I wouldn't bother though, as there isn't enough space in the back of an A3 to see your feet even with the lights on!

There is a thread on here if you do a search for installing all the LED lights under the dash and doors etc, good luck with it, I dont think it's a simple job, but a nice upgrade if you do it.

in the a6 they are in the bottom of the front seats but prob to much work but shall have a look 4 the thread cheers