Managed to get some sun & a clean car for once

Blackie

Reaction score
Website
www.desmocorse.net
Hope you dont mind a few pics in the main section. Actually had the car clean,the sun out & the camera battery charged all in one go.

Heres some snaps

P1010471-1.jpg

P1010472-1.jpg

P1010473-1.jpg

P1010474-1.jpg

P1010475-1.jpg

P1010476-1.jpg

P1010477.jpg

P1010478.jpg

P1010479.jpg

P1010480-1.jpg

P1010481-1.jpg

P1010482.jpg

P1010483.jpg

P1010484.jpg

P1010485.jpg

P1010486.jpg

P1010487.jpg

P1010488.jpg

Reactions: I8AGTI
Car lookin lovely & clean liking the black on red theme:thumbsup:
Where you get the headlights from ebay?

Lookin' nice and clean, just need to update those front and rear bumpers to get rid of the rubbin' strips, like the wheels. How do you find using those wind deflectors, any good? :confused:

Liking the car alot, love red cars and with the black looks really good.

Those alloys have caught my eye, what ones are they??

Not sure about the mirror covers. I have the gloss black ones from Mrs B,s cab and didn't know if that would look better. May have to have a trial swapover. N8 I have tried to be conservative in my spending which is why I went down the non oem route to save a bit of cash. Having 2 audis to run a bike and 3 kids means I cant throw cash at it as I would like. I love the smooth look so went for that

N8 I have tried to be conservative in my spending which is why I went down the non oem route to save a bit of cash. Having 2 audis to run a bike and 3 kids means I cant throw cash at it as I would like. I love the smooth look so went for that

You don't have to justify yourself to men:wub:

Very nice Blackie, liking the rims, go very nicely with the A3:icon_thumright:

Although black wing mirrors would tie in with the theme a bit better IMO. But very nice car all the same, really starting to like red cars at the moment!

What did you use to clean, polish, wax etc.

Rog

Last edited:
Rog . When i got the car a few months ago I used the meguiars 3 step paint system and now just use autoglym shampoo and meguiars quick detailed. I will rewax in a couple of months ready for winter.

Windows are dark tint back and light tint front. It looks darker all round when the doors are shut. I have had no probes but that's not to say some jobsworth **** isn't going to stop me just because he can

Tidy! Should have black mirrors though, they look wrong silver! I wouldnt have gone so dark on the windows either. The plod would tug you round here for limo tints

Got them from 2xcite.co.uk. Speak to Fiona shes very helpful, just remember not to fit hids unless you want to buy a new wiper motor

hiya mate,

are they just a plug and play affair? i looked at 2xcites website and couldnt see them. have you got pics with the DRLs on?

cheers

What's it lowered on and what size/offset are those wheels?

Hi mate

There are some on here already if you trawl the forum you should find them. They are pure white & very bright

what a find thanks very much. dont spose you know what seat the splitter is for?

09 rear lights on my wish list. well done get an sline front end

oooooooh, Holy bump Batman!

I very rarely venture out of the 8L section, but I followed the link you just posted blackie, and I'm glad I did, because that is beautiful!