Chris NottAH Fabrications

Thread: over boosting

4th Gear

Status

over boosting

l mentioned recently that l was seeing a hesitation on full boost. l was told that it is an overbost, 1.7, then the system is pulling the boost back. My wife has started to notice this and she it a bit concerned. This was a little apparant before l had the twintercooler fitted. lm not at home at present and its been playing on my mind a bit. lm hoping its just a hole in the dv diapragm . Anyone had a similar problem and what they did to fix it, or any general things to check.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    When i had my revision D DV fitted, the car started overboosting- was great fun must have been making about 300 bhp, but then kept going to into limp mode. The N75 was letting the boost going to some mad spikes and so it was replaced which fixed the problem.
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

4th Gear

Status
    Where did you get the N75 valve? How much did it cost?