S3 Pedal Fitting Tool

A3 Sport

Reaction score
I bought some S3 / Aluminium Pedals for my A3, and came to fit them this morning. However, I could not release the pedals underneath, and the instructions show a tool that unclips them. I was just wondering if I'm right, and what the price is going to be, before I head off to Audi to buy it! :icon_thumright:

The clutch and brake pedal just pull off, use a large flat bladed screwdriver as they are only held on by rubber lugs

Off topic ... but how much did these pedals cost?

no special tool needed, just look at the lug on the new s3 one. Your original is the same so just lever it out of the carpet with a screwdriver!

Pedals cost about £115-120 for the set

Anyone got pics of these? when i check online, i just get cheapo ebay looking pedals...

I have a set for sale - £50 + postage :yes:

The brake and clutch covers just pull straight off, the accelerator pedal is a bit more involved, remove the plastic cover to the left of the pedal and remove the allen head bolt, prise the front of the pedal out of the carpet/floor and turn the pedal around so you can get to the wiring behind. The wiring plug can be a git to get out, push the tab down while prising the block out with a screwdriver

Okay thanks Robby.. Its the prizing the pedal off the floor that was the problem, as I dont want to damage the pedal thats currently on the floor, how did you do it? What did you use? :think: