Some CLEAN pictures of the car

smudge_don

Reaction score
Seeing as you all moaned about the car being dirty in my last thread, i thought i'd treat the girl to a nice clean over the weekend, and got some more snaps for you

I had to use my crappy digital camera as my DSLR isn't working :(

Enjoy the shineyness :)

SDC10709.jpg

SDC10710.jpg

SDC10711.jpg

SDC10712.jpg

SDC10713.jpg

SDC10714.jpg

SDC10715.jpg

Even behind 19s, these calipers don't have a huge amount of room :faint:

SDC10716.jpg

SDC10717.jpg

SDC10718.jpg

Then got her home after a weekend at the Mrs, and forgot how low the car was :crying:

SDC10722.jpg

SDC10720.jpg

Looking good Jord! Whens the polish???? haa haa seriously really looks great

On a side note, did you need to trim the wheel arch lining much when you put the S3 bumper on at the front??? a small fudge????

Hush you

This was only a quick wash tbh, will be looking spotless for AITP! Apart from the different coloured front bumper :ninja:

Errrrm, not that i know of. Only thing that needed trimming was the crash bar at the front. Needs some adaptation to both bottom corners

fair play that looks amazing nice combo dark colour with dark wheels always a winner , what wheels are they im after a new set and cant decide what ones 2 have i was thinking new rs6 19's

very nice! lover the small glimmer of green on the wheels!! Our Reg numbers are VERY similar! Must have been bought originall from the same dealer !

fair play that looks amazing nice combo dark colour with dark wheels always a winner , what wheels are they im after a new set and cant decide what ones 2 have i was thinking new rs6 19's

Cheers buddy

I wanted to break up the dark moody look of the car, and i think i've chosen well :)

They are VMR v710's in a custom colour ;)

very nice! lover the small glimmer of green on the wheels!! Our Reg numbers are VERY similar! Must have been bought originall from the same dealer !

Cheers :)

Looking good Smudge. When you getting the bumper sprayed? It's coming along nicely!

car looks sick. the calipers match the wheels and colour of the car nicely.

Jord your car is sick... 10/10

best Tdi 3 door here... :applaus:

wheels and brakes are :wub: if i had 19's id have these...

oh and i agree with thebott.... loose the S3 badge... :thumbsup:

car looks ace . i would ditch the s3 badge from front grill tho !

Just waiting to get the front end sprayed up, and a new grill fitted!

Jord your car is sick... 10/10

best Tdi 3 door here... :applaus:

wheels and brakes are :wub: if i had 19's id have these...

oh and i agree with thebott.... loose the S3 badge... :thumbsup:

Cheers buddy :)

looks really nice mate, you gotta lose the S3 badge though, not a good look. I was only laughing the other day at a guy in a silver 8L 1.6 or something with an S3 badge on the back.

Mark

how much you pay for them? i REALLY want a set...

Jord, car looks amazing! Love the alloys, the stance and the big brakes!
Looking forward to seeing the car at AITP

Cheers buddy

I wanted to break up the dark moody look of the car, and i think i've chosen well :)

very nice mate i think u have a similar colour to my wheels looks like the same met flick in it good choice tho mate 10/10 :thumbsup:

Brakes are ****** great functionally but sh1t looking colour, too full on against your whole Dark Knight portrayal as such (explained to me anyway), otherwise looking good.

Now go loose the S3 badge & do my Sline badge mod.

TT vents, ytf is everyone copying me :jester:

I been looking on ebay every so often for these and havent seen any! you punk! pics now!

Will get some for you tomorrow, i just came across them from some croatian seller i think he was

100% feedback, so i snapped em up :)

how much you pay for them? i REALLY want a set...

£106 with postage

Jord, car looks amazing! Love the alloys, the stance and the big brakes!
Looking forward to seeing the car at AITP

Cheers Ashley :)

Cheers buddy

very nice mate i think u have a similar colour to my wheels looks like the same met flick in it good choice tho mate 10/10 :thumbsup:

They're nothing like your colour, trust me ;)

car looks great, how do you find the federals?

Meh, good enough :)

Brakes are ****** great functionally but sh1t looking colour, too full on against your whole Dark Knight portrayal as such (explained to me anyway), otherwise looking good.

Now go loose the S3 badge & do my Sline badge mod.

TT vents, ytf is everyone copying me :jester:

I wanted something to stand out :)

S3 badge will be gone before AITP

And TT vents are awesome!

S3 vents ftw

Not really, seeing as they come as standard on 2009 1.6 now :laugh:

Nice :)

Looks like my next A3 (third one) is going to be Lava Grey :)

so are you saying you can get me a set of TT vents for £106 too? i'm confused...

esp for that price. from audi they're something like £80 each... very well done lol