Help please from any one with coilovers & photos please

Ash B

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking about ordering some coilovers this weekend from DPM, just wondering any one 60mm and lower can you please post some photos up with comments on ride quality, what coilovers you have and how low you are. Sportsback, 3door A3 or S3 would help and be greatly appreciated. If any one asks my alloys are 18".

Cheers

Hi Benskin07,

I fit a set of Weitec Coilovers to my ride and it looks good (pic to follow) I think its now lower by 45-50mm.

I'd really resist going lower! Ride quality is good and handling much better.
Remember if you go lower be prepaired to get the front splitter re done every so often as curbs cause hell on the front!

I only ground out when going over those ****** small square speed bumps where I find stradling two of them works best.

I'll try and get some pics over soon.

IMG_0052.jpg

Hi Benskin07,

I fit a set of Weitec Coilovers to my ride and it looks good (pic to follow) I think its now lower by 45-50mm.

I'd really resist going lower! Ride quality is good and handling much better.
Remember if you go lower be prepaired to get the front splitter re done every so often as curbs cause hell on the front!

I only ground out when going over those ****** small square speed bumps where I find stradling two of them works best.

I'll try and get some pics over soon.

Cheers for the advice mate, bet car looks good lowered that further 50mm. Yeah the splitter will be an issue but £20 now and then i cant really complain. Just have to reverse on to my drive. Yeah speed bumps were an issue as some areas in Cardiff, there speed bumpers are ridiculous. Lookg forward to the photos Thanks again