Considering new Michelin PS3

Thanks with improved wet weather performance and a slight hit in the dry it sounds ideal for the UK :)

i was thinking that myself... if they are anything like the PS2 they will be great.. im well happy with mine.. extreme dry grip...

I had been very pleased with what seemed to be the tyre of choice the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymertric but the customer service trying to resolve what appeats to be a faulty tyre has been appaling. So wanted to try another brand and always like the idea of the PS2 but the PS3 seems even better suited fot the UK.

i brought 4 new tyres PS3 for £430ish from costco they had a offer going dont know if its still running

I personally love the grip of the PS3 but after only 6,000 miles the tread is nearing the point where im starting to think they dont wear well and I 'mostly' do motorway miles!

I've always had PS2's but on Monday had PS3's fitted on the front. Cant tell any difference so far which is a good thing as there was nothing wrong with the PS2's. Handling in the wet and dry is great.

Had 2 sets of PS2's on the front previously and had 17,000 miles out of them both times so hoping for more of the same with the PS3's...

they great, really good, before i had Goodyear Eagle F1 Asym, i found them really good too, but if i had to choose between them i would get the ps3, they just feel much more of a smoother ride and more comfortable,

As said they are meant to be an improvement mainly in the wet. There was a feature in the Audi driver mag a few months ago now about testing they did on the tyre against the goodyears. I've got ps3s on mine and they're great.

realllly nice tyre! just put 2 in the rear will put 2 up at the front next month but already seems alot more sure fotted to the original dunlops which were on previously

Just put a full set on mine and been well impressed upto now,they dont even seem to have the rubbish top greasy coating as you get on a lot of new tyres