after market xenon headlights

FranA3

FMDETAILING
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
hi there does anyone know what type of after market xenon headlights i can put in my 2004 a3 i had some in there before and it blew the wipers and cost nearly £300 to fix but i miss having xenon headlights they are sooo much better to drive with at night or is it cheapish to put oem xenon headlights in my car all help appreciated

if youd invested in retrofitting oems you wouldnt have tha problem, speak to nhn, he is a top knowlageable bloke and will hook you up

They aren't that cheap to do properly but I'd recommend doing i properly. VOSA have informed that in the near future Xenons will be checked to make sure they are type approved etc. We have also have people coming in with rectification notices issued by the police for having incorrect type of bulbs fitted.

lol i bought my car second hand but did look 4 xenon's as part of the spec but nothing came up when i bought mine but if i sell ym car then it will defo be on the must have list , it is a bit of a grey area when it comes 2 xenon's coz of the colour temp u have some are just 2 blue and some are 2 bright and incorrectly adjusted etc but mine pasted the mot with them in because i went for the white ones so the are very close 2 oem spec ones but i will keep an eye out on ebay etc.. fingers crossed something will turn up