2007-2008 Front end change????

Mitchell

Reaction score
Need your help guys...

I just bought a 2007 Audi A3 1.9TDi.

I have noticed a few 08/58 plate A3's with LED strips in the front lights?

Couple of questions:

What do i need to do if i want these LED headlights, are they a direct swap? Also, I want to upgrade the front bumper to a S-line bumper. What parts of the bumper do I need exactly. As i have seen people on here talking about lower grille, upper grille etc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

as far as i know u need the headlights , bonnet as it different and front bumper including foglights grills etc.. as they changed the a3 on 58 plate i think to the facelift shape 8PA

...and you ALSO need the mirrors, since the side-repeat indicators aren't in the later front wings....

it gets expensive just to have the LED headlights!

yeah i only outlined it all as i go into detail in that link with pics etc

Check FAQ there a few threads in there asking about this. But as P5SND said it not just a bolt on job, there alot of parts needed to do the new facelift

Without checking PSSND's thread you need a new bumper, bonnet, grill, wings, wing mirrors all of that just to fit some head lights.

PSSND will there be a thread on here soon with your build?

perhaps, tbh im just too lazy to recover all the photo code and paste it in, it isnt stopping at facelifting though there are lots of trinkets features to go on, and more bhp to be obtained, lots of the stuff i wil be doing hasnt yet been done but all will be revealed when theres more cash :(

vagoc is worth a resister anyway plenty of interesting builds other than mine, such as jonny c's 3 builds big andys s3 build etc