Front bumper respray, what would you expect to pay.

paul_r

Reaction score
Hi,

My 2005 A3 (pearlescent black) has a pretty chipped front bumper, and front edge of the bonnet. What would you expect to pay for them to repaint the whole bumper and blend it into the bonnet.

Secondly, would you expect them to remove the headlights and trim, or just mask it off.

thanks.

they will remove the bumper and grills and mask off for speaying the bonnet, usual price is between 15-200 per panel for a decent job, a blend would look awful get both done, keep in mind the paint will be softer for a little while too!

heyy mate.. iv just had mine done stone chips on wings bumper an bonnent lol.. my a3 06plate is phantom black... cost me 320 all in ??

heyy mate.. iv just had mine done stone chips on wings bumper an bonnent lol.. my a3 06plate is phantom black... cost me 320 all in ??

Sounds good price, i cant get mine done less than £400, thats the whole bumper, whole bonnet and tops of wings

i had my fron bumper done aswell.. i always go to the same guy.. they had my car 2 an half days

I'm soon getting

Bumper
Bonnet
Wings
Rear bumper
Mirror caps
Surround on S3 grill

All sprayed up for £500

My guy charges roughly £100 a bumper

Im also getting done this week

front bumper
rear bumper
rear diffuser
bonnet
alloys
and a few other bits for around £400 give or take a bit!

Don't you lose the 12yr paint warranty if you don't paint it at Audi?

its not a paint warranty its a corrosion warranty, and yes and no ive still had stuff approved on painted panels if you can proove that the corrosion has come from underneath or behind

Was that a full respray of the bumper, bonnet and tops of wings. Who was that with?

i have been quoted £300 for Bonnet and whole of front bumper which i thought was good and that is by Rob at R&R auto finishings in lincoln

tbh you don't need it blending into the bonnet if your bonnet is ok, as I think you'll find your plastics (bumpers) are off anyway

Have you any experience of his work.

Yh a few mates of mine have had work done and my roof was done and he has done several show winning cars.. can not fault his work ...