My A3 Sportback as requested

drnutta

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Here are some pictures of my Sportback...
Mods are: KW coilovers V3, TTRS Steering Wheel. Some other bits and bobs. Forgot to mention that will be getting the VMR 708 wheels and perhaps tint the thing a bit more then i will stop the mods as its gonna get too expensive :)

Just have to decide if i go for VMR 708 in 18 or 19... as the KW ride is quite hard at the mo.

a3sportback.jpg

ttrswheel.jpg

Last edited:
What Reg is yours as it does not look like an 8P3 in which case how did you do the 09 rear lights?

Its a full Sline car... what do you mean exactly... will take more piccys when i can with more details of the mods.... was just using the phone to take pictures.

Nope its the proper rear Sline bumper in the rear smooth... I know they stated votex does not fit the sline... guess prooved them wrong ;)

Where did you get the alu foot rest? Is that a direct replacement for the stock part or is there some modification needed?

What does it look like?

Its 2008.

is it an 08 or a 58 as it looks like an 08 to me from th side but I thought there were coding issues putting 09 rear lights on the sportbacks that were not 09 models.