Hallelujah - I finally became an A3 owner Today, rather than a stalker !....

Kriminal

Reaction score
It's been a sad day to see the joy of my life, for the past four years, be handed over in part-ex Today, but it's time to move on to my new 'project'....

DSC01095-1.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01101-1.jpg

DSC01098.jpg

:rock:

ohh looks nice!

So what you got planned then, because if we go by your TT iirc, it should be nice !!

Sportback is the best choice by far.......................:tapedshut:

Hey looks good, love red cars!

Alloys are good too! Wish mine had come with those on!

Same as above, what are your plans for it?

Last edited:
Car looks good and they are my favourite Audi wheel by far

Congrats and welcome - Which engine does it have? cant quite see the badge :)

Please don't tell me you park the car in the dodgy waste land behind those houses!

Looks nice! the red on sportback is always quite nice for me.

well done mate just shows what you cen get if you wait. what was the dammage

Lovely :) Congratz on the new car. Some nice alloys aswell. What you got planned and how you finding her so far?

love the rims! congratulation! :D

Thanks all. Gotta say to nally first...LMAO....I don't know how I get away with keeping these cars at times - the flat just about my roof (2nd pic down), which would be to the right of the lane which I drive up, has just had druggies booted out by the cops. To think I managed to keep the TT there for four years is beyond belief. :laugh:

Okay, story so far. I'm a tad confused with all the threads that I read in the past about the suspension on the S-Line being a bit of a bone-shaker. Maybe it's because I've just come across from the TT ? But I find the suspension to be brill - the car is like driving yer favourite leather armchair...hehe

Stereo : I've got the Concert stereo in there at the mo, and I can't see it coming out. It's just as good as the stereo I had in the TT (Bose), and has been tested with my fave CD's :thumbsup:

I still feel a tad disappointed for some reason.....I've been straining my brain for the last couple of days wondering what it might just be, and the only thing I can come up with is that the 'finish' on the paint isn't up the TT's standards at the moment....and I haven't managed to get out there yet and give it a clean. I'm sure that's what is bugging me, as overall I'm really pleased with the A3.

Feels strange having seats behind me again !

The boot is a challenge at the moment, as I like to put my sports bag and work-stuff in there in the mornings. The problem for me is that the roof of the car-port/garage thing we have doesn't cater for the boot that wants to swing all the way up <eeek>. Still, I'm looking for some decent leather and sponge, and intend on making a nice layer of padding and attaching it to the beam that goes across the inner roof.

MPG's are shockingly good. Considering I've just come from a maximum 30.9mpg vehicle, I guess it's gonna be....lol I'm currently cruising on 47.6mpg's, but that fluctuates at the moment due to the lack of miles I've done between resetting the computer and driving.

Slight creak/knock coming from the rear - I have a strange feeling it could be those bauble things that lie underneath the rear shelf.....a piece of sponge made into a circular shape with a slice to the centre should do the trick - until I find it's something else !! :blush:

Overall, I'm pleased with it so far - just can't wait to get my cleaning paws on it the weekend, and make a start on correcting where it went wrong with the previous owner.

Stay tuned :happy: