Volks AutosMonster Motorsport

Thread: IPhone 4

3rd Gear

Status

IPhone 4

Just wondered if anyone has tried an IPhone 4 in the AMI with the latest Sat Nav?

I know My Iphone 3gs with latest update OS 4 still works fine, just wondered if there was any difference with the Iphone 4, IE is the connection fitting port the same as well?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Never satisfied

Status
    I have paired my Iphone 4 to a mates S3 and no issues,and in my Q5 AMI it also works , one thing that is different is that on my old 3GS iphone ,when it rang you would get the selected ringtone from the actual iphone (say it was in your pocket ) but you would get the AMI telephone ring tone though the speakers which i liked as it was really clear.
    Now with the iphone 4 what ever ringtone i have on the actual phone is played through the speakers , and this does not seem as clear.
    But all in all works the same as before...

3rd Gear

Status
    If it helps, I've paired mine with a 2009 model RNS-E, no issues.....

Meteor S3, APR Stage 3, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, LOBA/Sach's Clutch, Bilstein PSS10's, H&R ARB, Gen4 Haldex PP, EVOM's DV & CAI, Forge TB with Pro-Alloy IC, BBS CK 19" My S3

2nd Gear

Status
    Should work in the AMI, however, don't hold it whilst making a call otherwise your signal will go!!!
    Phantom Black S3, DSG, Buckets, Satnav, Bose, Bluetooth Prep, Heated Seats, Interior Light pack, Highbeam Assist, parking sensors. Done: Lowered H&R Springs, Spacers, Full Miltek Turbo Back, HPFP - Next on list: Evoms, Forge Re-circ Valve, REVO Stage 2+ and REVO DSG Software when available! - Then, no doubt Uprated brakes will be needed, (Better get saving)