Whats it worth????

remslie20

Reaction score
Hi guys, just looking for some ball park figures. I have a 57 plate 2.0 tdi s-line sportback, black with black leather, cruise, park distance control, centre arm rest and i-pod dock thingy in glove box with just over 45,500 miles on clock. It has usual kerbing on all four alloys and some scuffs front and back bumpes. it has also been re-mapped. Any ideas on what it would be worth by private sale or selling back to Audi etc. Don't want to trade in if possible.

Cheers in advance

I have the same to sell but an 07, mine will be going on for about 11K, should get that all day long, have been offered 9.5-10K trade, so i'd have thought yours would be around teh 12K mark private.

Lee

Had a look in July 2010 Glasses Guide for you mate, that insurance companys and mostly main dealer use to value vehicles. Guessing your car the 140 model not 170bhp

57 reg Top book £15050 Bottom £13050 Depending on condition and miles - Glasses guide average miles 34k and spec doesnt make a difference

57 reg but registered in 2008. Top book £16100 Bottom £14100 Glasses guide average miles average miles 30k
Top book is based on excellent condition and average miles
With yours miles 45k 57 reg will lose £450. 57reg but registered in 2008 will lose £775 and then depending on condition of vehicle value could go up or down.
Hope that helps, properly best to check autotrader for a rough guide

Thanks for reply guys. So after looking on usual sites and your posts i'd say 12,500 would be a good price private. I'm still paying off the car and and am not too far from that figure so probably not worth selling at the moment even though i'm bored to death with the car!!

Trying to stay away from all that scottie123, been there too many times!! Starts with a little suspension tweaking then come the alloys etc etc although if i dop keep it, it will be for another three years till i've finnished paying for it so maybe some nice wheels wouldnt hurt!!