Sky InsuranceMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Back with another Question!

Ok guys, i have started to purchase parts for my A3 which i am going to buy in the coming weeks. Now i want to get the whole S-Line/ S3 conversion done before i even drive the car, so im going to pick it up and put it straight into the body shop. Now im stuck on the FBMFSW. Im wondering if i will be able to fit one of these onto an audi which is a 2003 - 2005 model, as i noticed some threads about dual stage air bags. What year of audi's did the airbags come into place?

Also N8, about the mulliner's what price am i looking at?

Whos car is this? that car is , hmmm, wonder if the guy would sell it.

This is the look im trying to achieve. Also the mulliner's - will they fit? as i dont want rubbing whatsoever and i also regularly have 4 passengers.

Thanks
    Last edited by Azizur_Rahman; 15th July 2010 at 01:41.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    My understanding is the 8P2 model had the dual stage. It's possible to rewire the bag to trigger with the single stage, but I'd get a professional to do it. As nice as the FBMFSW is it's not worth risking your life over.

Google Hazzy Dayz. They told me they could do it but they're certainly not cheap
    2006 Phantom Black A3 2.0T S-Line.
    DSG | 18" BBS Pescaras | Rear Parking Sensors | MFSW | Symphony II | BOSE | Auto lights/wipers | Half leather
    MODS : '09 tail lights | TT vents | Weitec Hicon GTs | RNS-E 2010 | Controls Pack (Red Stitching)
    PLANS: Dumbos | 8P3 S-Line Rear Bumper | OEM Parking Sensors

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
    2005 Ebony Black A3 1.6 Sport tiptronic. You will be missed!
    1997 BMW 316i Coupe M-Sport. You won't be missed quite so much!