Just installed Recaro Pole Positions...LOVIN THEM.....

mrgicm

Phantom black S3/
Reaction score
Today after 1 month waiting I finally got my Recaro Pole Positions in Silber Alcantara/blak leather combination with schrot racing 6 point seat belts... here are some pic...

autos3recaro004.jpg

autos3recaro005.jpg

autos3recaro002.jpg

autos3recaro009.jpg

did you do anything with the abs light? seat sensors>? Did you just leave those?

that the ***** right there! :yum: how much did they set you back and what they like for everyday driving?

The weight saving is around 20kg per seat. They are very well actually for every day driving, and combine with the seat belts, you can really feel the car through corners and have a better idea of what the setup of the suspension should be... its excellent...

You do know that a six point harness does not hold you back in the seat in a frontal crash when shoulder belts are mounted at the floor. But on the other hand your strapped pretty good if you flip the car in a scandinavian flip

It you need it to be secure you can fasten the shoulder belts to the rear seat buckle, by removing the the middle seatbealt/buckle and replace it with an eyebolt.

That's the favourite Recaro PP in my wishlist! Superb. I can only envy you for this. :applaus:

How was the installation? Did you sorted out the Airbag from coming up as an error code? Seat Rails, etc?

how much did it all cost? and how did you get round the airbag lights?? this has got me thinking..