Group Buy for Scotland - Revo map?

elton121272

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been looking and reviewing as much as I can about all the maps and various vendors - I'm now keen on moving forward with this as my car has now hit the 2k mark and I'm getting ichy feet for a better throttle response!!

Anyway, I have been speaking with Vagperformance who are based in Perth. Stuart seemed massively knowledgeable and very very helpful.

I have decided to go with Revo Technik.

When enquiring about discounts Stuart commented that Revo set the rate but occassionally offer their own promo's which in turn are offered out through the dealers. At present I'm looking at £495 & vat as well as cost for switch or switch plus, etc.

Stuart hinted that if I could get 3 names then we could be looking at 10% discount with that increasing to 20-25% for 6+.

Just thought I would update everyone incase there are a handful in Scotland like me, thinking about taking the first plunge into modding....

I'm keen to place my order either way so I think I will need any confirmed interest in the next 24-48hrs.

Cheers.

Im looking at chopping my A3 for an edition 30 very soon and id defo be interested, will let you know.

i would be looking at this for the end of the year only just got my s3 so im looking to enjoy what i have first

id think dc would be in too but ill leave that for him theres a few of us that would prolly do it actually ill drop this over on vagoc and post any participants