how do you remove the number plate holder from an 07 s line grille?

Thre's 4 screw just under the plinth. you can then pull the thing off. no need to to take numper or grill off.

its on the opposite side watty so its a bumper off job like removing the grill

It's an 07 plate, so like the one I've got in the garage, so the plate fits into the special holder which fits on the front?
Maybe it's the question that is flawed? It sounds to me like the holder where you can have garage logo's, four rings etc, not the grill itself, although now you mention it, there are about 10 screws on the back for the grill and a few of them might be for this also! Blast, I don't ****** know do I, lol.

its the number plate plinth i mean not the plate holder, on the s line grille i have its a seperate part. does that make more sense?

thanks

Grille, surround, plate plinth. These are the 3 parts i bought. are you asking about the metal section once you have removed the plate plinth?

Or by plate plinth do you mean the black audi dealer branded bit and the plinth your refering to is the grille coloured part? If so its just 3-4 screws along the bottom

Last edited:
Just post a pic of what you're on about instead of 20 people speculating, be here all day otherwise over a simple thing, lol

Just post a pic of what you're on about instead of 20 people speculating, be here all day otherwise over a simple thing, lol

thats a good idea, cant find the lead to my camera though.

the bit i mean is part of the grille that finishes it off, not the part a numberplate goes into then is attached to the car.

in order it would go: bumper, grille, plate plinth, plate holder (optional) number plate.

if no one knows what im talking about i'll have to try and sort a pic out somehow

thanks anyway guys