Average age of the A3 forum

still 31 for three more months... Doubt mine will be having much impact on the average... I might just be it.

19, but got pulled for a 'random check' then they questioned the age on my drivers lisence, so clearly don't look old enough to drive, let alone be in an Audi ! :3sadwalk:

And i'm 20 on the 4th August :laugh:

Ooooh, we have a whippersnapper amoungst us!!!!

Ohh yes :) Became a member of the gang when I was 17.. feeling old now tho! But at least the insurance companies will now consider me on something quicker than the 1.6, still love it tho! :icon_thumright:

I'm 23 and amazed at how young alot of people are on here which such nice cars am jelous that loads of you younger than me have s3's !!

The insurence companies wouldnt insure me on one !!( may have something to do with a wrote off ford focus when i was nineteen which i add wasnt my fault) !!

Many of you guys live in south wales ????

:happy:

I'm 23 and amazed at how young alot of people are on here which such nice cars am jelous that loads of you younger than me have s3's !!

The insurence companies wouldnt insure me on one !!( may have something to do with a wrote off ford focus when i was nineteen which i add wasnt my fault) !!

i wrote off a fiesta when i was 18 (or was it 19, memory is not so hot these days) insurance is no problem, money is though i couldnt by the full s3 ive had to get it in installments, itll be on the road soon :laugh:

i live in south wales and i love it !

Not quite the oldest just a mere 65

Also still getting ripped off with insurance

Mick

24 and grateful that most insurance cos over here dropped the age threshold to 23 just last year

:jump:

28, although i sold the audi last week as it was woeful :( gutted as i was hoping it would be a keeper