bumper prang

rOb_A

Reaction score
:unsure: hi all. just a quick Q. some kind soul has given me a nice surprise of prang'in my rear bumper and drove off without letting me know. it's not too bad, pushed the corner in and scuffed the paint.
my Q is will the bumper dent push back ok? or will it need a new bumper. thanks in advance

usually with heat and filler a paintshop can manipulate it back, question is if its a viable job pics would help and ill advise you as best i can

Unlucky bloblob!

Without pictures I don't think the guys can assess the damage to be honest.

Why not upload some?

tanks for the replies :friends: got some photo, anyone know how to upload the images?

Post the pics to a site like photobucket then insert the link into your post.

I will have a sport rear bumper available soon that has pdc built in with sline valance for sale.

you dont by chance have a bumper compatable with the s3 rear vallance facelift or pre do you?, i could get mine repaired but the hours to do so pretty much justify a bumper

Well no dont have sline/s3 upper mate which is the version you need, this ones a sport version with sline lower.

was just on the off chance, i need one with the 21/22mm parking sensorsso its a bit harder to get hold of

It already has the 21-22mm parking sensors fitted aswell mate, shame upper isnt to ur taste

yeah too bad ill get one, just down want to scrimp on thisone little part when i can just pay a little more and have teh s3 equivelant