I've just come over from the uk-mkivs having now finally bought an Audi!
Just bought myself a 53 plate 2.0 TDi sport 3dr and its safe to say i'm really pleased with it!
Couple things and issues i have and I'd like to ask if these are things that have been resolved before.
1) The headlight range (tilt) isn't working - checked the fuse's and all ok, cant hear the motors even attempting to move.
2) Rumbling from the rear at speed - I've been told the dunlop tires i have on the back is the cause of this due to the unusual way they wear on the A3, almost sounds like a wheel bearing.
3) I'd like to put a Votex front spoiler and rear boot spoiler on the car - where is the best place to source a GOOD quality one not some cheap copy that wont fit right.
4) I have vag com which i used to be able to use on my old mk4 golf gt tdi, but that wasn't can system, which vag com software do i need and will i need to replace my lead again?
5) Car seems to be a little lumpy on idle when hot and takes a few cranking seconds to fire up when its warmed up is this normal? i've got a feeling its not quite pulling as hard as it could as well, the ESP light rarely comes on in fact have to really try to get it to come on.
Sorry for all the questions but a few niggles i'd like to clear up!
So far thou i'm really pleased with it!!!
many thanks in advance.