LOOK AT THIS I FOUND ON EBAY?????????????????

marnie2k

Reaction score
odd colour. It looks like rear defuser off of a facelift A3 ie 2010 model tho I could be wrong.

The HUGE hole is the towing eye cover that's missing.
Bit of a misleading title as it's a votex rear skirt and not S-line.
Wouldn't bother with it though tbh as it's not complete anyway!

One other thing to note is that your exhaust tail pipes will be short with that fitted.

Hi mate, I have a brand new one these in its packaging to fit a 3 door?

Its in primer, has the black sticker kit and instruction manual and is direct from the dealer

By the way, the Tow eye cover does not come with these from brand new. The instruction book says to re use the original one. That yellow one on ebay looks to have been messed with, the tow cover is much smaller.

I'm just about to put it on ebay myself, £300 from Audi. Make me an offer.

By the way, the Tow eye cover does not come with these from brand new. The instruction book says to re use the original one. That yellow one on ebay looks to have been messed with, the tow cover is much smaller..

Looks the same as my Sportback Votex tow eye cover so don't understand how you could use the original one tbh as it will be a completely different shape, unless that one is for a sportback

As has been mentioned, it's a Votex rear, NOT an S-line, plus it's missing the tow hook cover. -In fact it ONLY fits 'premium' trim sportback bumpoers (with a straight separation line) and doesn't fit S-line rear sportback bumpers, if they have a 'curved' separation line.

It need some screwing and some U-clips to fit... Oh, and it's a 5-door... (not sure if Marnie has a 3-door or not, but it doesn't fit 3-door A3's).

I've yet to fit mine, but I have looked the instructions over... It's spray-painted lava grey, and awaiting fitment

Oh, and they most assuredly DO come with a tow-eye cover. That's ********. The new cover which comes with the rear bumper is shaped like a zagged letter 'L' in cross section, the old one will NEVER fit...

Keith

Last edited:
Oh, and they most assuredly DO come with a tow-eye cover. That's ********. The new cover which comes with the rear bumper is shaped like a zagged letter 'L' in cross section, the old one will NEVER fit...

Keith

Ok, just had a look, your right in the case of the sportback it seems. The 3dr one re uses the tow eye cover. I'm 100% on this as i've popped my original out and tried it. So its not "********" at all pal.

As a result, it seems the advert on ebay is incorrrectly listed as it states "3dr" in the title but is in fact a part from a sportback so I might just send him a mail so a buyer doesnt get fleeced. I would assume the original poster has a 3dr as he wouldnt be asking if he had a sportback!!

My '********' comment was aimed at sportback bumpers, as I attempted to clearly specify earlier in my post.

The seller doesn't seem to have much of a clue.

out of interest if this is for the sportback why the hell is the tow eye cover like 3 times the size of the 3dr votex diffuser like on mine? not like u need to fit 2 hands in to screw in the tow eye or does it have a tow which cant be removed?

ah ******** to that then ill just got a set of s line bumpers front and rear that way i know they will fit :D thanks a lot guys