Electric seats & armrest

Lex696

Reaction score
order day is closer, s3 sportback, and coz they dont have a demo they gave me a normal sportback so i could check it out. The seat position doesnt work for me with the auto gearbox as my foot seems to be flexed uncomfortably when covering the brake pedal (as it sits quote high) - a constant need here in cyprus since they drive like nutters

i have specced elec seats for driver so my question is this (and i think its a no):

do you have tilt adjust for the seat base (like bmw) where you can adjust the pitch of the whole seat (i.e to get some support under the knee, or is the base elec adjust merely forward, back up and down (the up and down pivoting from the rear of the base which doesnt help)

also - why is the ****** armrest over the handbrake - i had that on my golf and its soooo annoying!

you probably drove a base spec as the sport onwards is comfortable, yes the seats do adjust that way and as for the armrest i love it, never use my handbrake and its comfy on my arms as i sit with one hand on the wheel the other on the gearstick

it was a base spec 2010 A3 SB. So the elec seats definitely have the tilt up and down from the front of the base (under the knee)?