Oh no, anyone know how much?

robthehungrymonkey

Reaction score
I had a rather brief encounter with a pheasent over the weekend. Had a (very quick) look in the dark and couldn't see anything broken but, in the the morning realised (after filling up the washer fluid the previous night and wondering why the light was still on) that my headlight washer wasn't there anymore!/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif It hsa completey gone, including the actual washer bit and the cover.

Anybody know of anywhere/anyway of getting it from someone other than audi? Long shot i know.

Any help or advice would be handy.

Could ask the pheasent for it back?

He's probably chocked it but if you open him up, I'm sure youll get it back!

Failing that and all the hassle of putting posters up around your neighbour-hood for "one missing pheasant, has a Audi A3/S3 washer stuck to it, contact...."

Yeah you get my point...easier just to go to the stealers or scrappy!.

Thought so, was just hoping that somebody might have some idea that I hadn't thought of.

Doubt the pheasent would be able to give it back, i caught it as it was trying to take off. I saw in my rear view mirror it go sailing straight into the hedge!

RTHM,

Gutted for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I travel to work on a pheasant infested route and had many 'near misses' and the occasional direct hit, but no damage yet! I am sure it's only a matter of time.