please
3 Faults Found:

16486 - Mass Air Flow Sensor (G70): Signal too Low
17521 - heated oxygen sencor (ho2s) blank 1- heater resistance too high
16518 - heated oxygen sencor (ho2s) blank 1- no activity detected

and

01314 - Engine Control Module
013 - Check DTC Memory

can any one shed any light on these please. am i right in thinking that if i got a funny maf wud that throw up the lamba fault thanks

any help would be thankful
cheers tony

I scand mine on two different occasion and the fault code 16486 came up as well, after resting it felt better. I guess the MAF is on it's last leg!

the other two sound like your lambda sensors. and it seems you have two of them.

I would look into reseting all of it then scanning it in a 100 miles, then you can be sure if they are all at fault.

the lambda fault is with one sensor id say, bank one is the pre-cat sensor also. If you clear it and it immediately reappears you need a new one most lightly, although its worth checking the wiring and connection plug first. I dont think a dodgy maf would trigger the lambda faults but could be wrong

thanks all fo that but could any one shed any light on the other fault as ive got my esp light on all the time thanks

any one no what this one could be
01314 - Engine Control Module
013 - Check DTC Memory

thanks

01314 - clicky

013 - Check DTC Memory - According to wiki Ross-Tech, this message is thrown up as a note referring to relevant fault codes stored in another control module. Maybe need to scan another memory block ?? I dunno.

16486 - clicky

Hope this helps :)