Intake manifold, 75mm TB & Revo

random101

Reaction score
G'day guys,

I recently bought an APR intake manifold and am about to dish out on a 75mm RS4 b5 Throttle body.

I was just wondering (I havent been able to get a hold of anyone from revo (haven't really tried to hard either)) but I was wondering if they offer anything similar to APR in this department?

Quote from Guy (thank you)!
You will have to check with Revo, the throttle body that is supposed to be used for this application is the genuine RS4 (B5) throttle body that is Turbo specific, but requires exact programming to run it. When we offered it, it was good for up to 40hp with the right software.

Cheers

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=247372

Intake_Manifold_Comparison.jpg

Apart from the rapid increase of fuel consumption is there anything else to be vigilant of? Although im pretty sure i may have a fuel leak somewhere as currently fuel usage is all over the shop.

picture courtesy of badger5 from ina compiled data way back when

SEM is the manifold of choice superceding the 007

40bhp increase on stock :faint:

Is this with complete stock set-up and just the manifold?

40bhp increase on stock :faint:

Is this with complete stock set-up and just the manifold?
beware of those BS numbers

what they dont say is it is a change from smallport to largeport, + throttle body, and cylinder head is also ported... so multiple changes and not just bolt on at all.

car was already a stage 3 car BT car also...

you wont get anything like those gains, if any on a k04 turbod engine

He is a reputable APR tuner saying he they got numbers up to 40HP with the specific APR tune i wasn't expecting 40 but it would be intresting there would be some decent gains going from a 65-75mm TB as well as a intake mani that has double the air flow

just read what i posted

gains claimed are not "bolt on" manifold and tbody alone

largeport also..... biggest difference, and already on a stage 3 BT car... gains are proportional to overall airflow. flow more, make more gains, flow less get less.... and k04s need not apply