what colour for my mille miglia turbo twists?

lewis88

Reaction score
has anyone seen mille miglia turbo twists in any greys? i have a silver car so im just wondering what they will look like and will they be original. have already photoshopped a few images but just cant decide. so post you thoughts:sm4:

Follow this link, this dude has had his done at the same place I had mine done....

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2831052

That's the one! He's a mate(and customer) of mine.
01010098.jpg

I think this body colour is one of few that black wheels would look better on, along with black mirrors.

I always see that driving about Jo, I think it looks well nice :)

cant seem to find how to ad a photo sorry, oooh i like grey ones but theres so many shades i like. was also thinking about getting them sprayed with the tinted lacquer that audi uses. any one know where to get it? or is it just a matter of adding a little black into the lacquer?

Here's a few clearer pics of mine. I've actually got 2 sets of these so maybe selling these grey ones soon.

IMG_0238-1.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

Hey J3RV X

Good to see you on the site, seen the car around and it looks sweet mate, the wheels really finish it off :)

Nilz

Thanks,

Joined this forum ages ago back when I was thinking of buying an s3. But ended up getting the LCR.

I wasn't sure of the colour of the rims when I first got them done, but they soon grew on me. They are off the car at the mo, the missus managed to lightly scrape one :-( so I'm having the whole wheel redone. When I get them back I'm gonna put them on ebay.

What area you from?

Lol, i know! Btw I managed to find a brand new set of original centre caps got them off eBay £15.

Back on topic though mine were classed as light anthracite.