air conditioning

Bacteria build up on the evaporator fins causes this. most places should offer some sort of treatment service. or there is spray cans available if you want to try yourself..

Last edited:
I think you answered your own question there with "everytime I turn it on". Climate control is never supposed to be turned off. Turning it off for longer than a few days will give you the bacteria build up you are experiencing and also dry out the gaskets causing cracks and leaks in the system. Why on earth would you ever turn it off?

Huh? So are you saying you leave climate control on all the time? What setting would you leave it on then if it has to be on constantly? Wouldn't it rins a bit of fuel also? I've heard of this before but never really got an answer lol. Cheers dude.

Huh? So are you saying you leave climate control on all the time? What setting would you leave it on then if it has to be on constantly? Wouldn't it rins a bit of fuel also? I've heard of this before but never really got an answer lol. Cheers dude.

Are we talking about Air Con or the climate control system....?