STOLEN!!!! ALU WING MIRRORS

Maz

Reaction score
Not happy at all, feeling quite ill whilst writing this but mine were ripped off the car this morning at 4.15am in East London.

Looked out of the window after hearing something only to see some hooded scumbag dry humping my driver's side alu mirror. He'd already managed to get the other one off and was rushing the second hence the noise I think but I was too late to do anything about it.

GUTTED!!!

i feel for you mate! stupid ppl...and then check it out ..it will on sale on ebay or any other classified in a couple of days!

Sorry to hear that bud, it's happened to me and a few others on here. I've now got silver plastic ones lol

Gutted for you mate.... stupid scum!

You shoulda run out of the house and jumped the shitbag and beat him on the floor!! Sorry to hear this mate.

Man, that sucks. This is one of the things that makes me not miss living in London.

Hope you find replacements for good price bro.

This takes me back about 5 years. Happened to me and i moved soon after.

i'm in a 335D and looking at cars to replace it and hence i've come back for a nosey. And it sad that this **** is still going on.

Sorry to hear about that - hope no other damage.

If it's and 8L i might have a alu covers and wing mirrors in my lock up. Will have a look tomorrow

i feel for you mate thats where mine were stolen when i was getting a hair cut. now i use the missus car

Thanks for the kind words people, it was only a matter of time...

I've still got my original mineral grey covers but will need to source the motors and the rest of the bits, any idea how much these things cost? I wont be rushing to get any new alu covers, they'll only nick them again. Will possibly claim through insurance, it all depends how much its going to cost to repair.

No damage to the doors which is a bonus but the car doesnt look right without the bling :(

sads3.jpg

** Ian, yes it's an 8L.

Last edited:
Mate i feel for you, i'm really paranoid about the same thing happening to me. On the plus side (if there is one) at least there is no paint or door damage. People like this need to be taught a lesson, catch them, bundle them in the boot, drive to the local woods, make them dig a big hole in the ground, then tie the w@nk stain up and pour petrol on them before pushing them into the hole, kick the sh1t out of them and leave them there thinking their pityful life is over.
As said keep an eye on fleabay to see if any come up for sale unless they have already been bodged onto some airfix kit corsa.

And there's me thinking that people don't nick these anymore, it's oldskool.

Sorry to hear though bud, no one like their pride and joy messed with.

Was about to say the same - lovely colour and car!! I hope you get some new ones soon! Hate it when people nick things!