Anyone with Vagcom going to Inters tomorrow??

BigD-a3tq

Reaction score
As titlte really, anyone with the registered version of Vagcom going to inters tomorrow who could kindly do a log for me (115) in exchange for some beer tokens??

Ta

Daz

Why just 115? would need to log down the sprint to get anything out of it....

I'll bring my lappy along saturday if I remember to charge it tonight lol...

<tuffty/>

you need to log in 3rd from low down say 2k revs to 6800 RPM @ WOT really

Thats not ideal sprint performance,lol

Ive always got my vag com lead and net book in the car.
Will be there saturday

Cheers fellas, left it to late to book online so won't be on the club stand but i'll come and find ya, basically ive got a low boost issue (10psi) and have read need to log requested vs actual boost (115?) ?

Are you gonna take yours up the strip Tuffy? that'll be something id love to see!!!

Cheers fellas, left it to late to book online so won't be on the club stand but i'll come and find ya, basically ive got a low boost issue (10psi) and have read need to log requested vs actual boost (115?) ?

Worth logging 020 and 031 at the same time to see it all in context... maybe fuelling going wiggy and ECU is pulling boost... assuming your reading this from a boost gauge have you checked for any leaks in pipes? I had a similar issue with my boost gauge showing 1 bar when it was supposed to be at least 1.6 bar... turned out to be the FPR pipe I Tee'd off had split so was leaking boost (and vac)... the boost gauge was reading fine it was just not getting what it should have :)

Are you gonna take yours up the strip Tuffy? that'll be something id love to see!!!

Not this year, my clutch is feeling a bit tender and I still have fitted the new lambda and relocated the EGT probe.... will all be sorted soon enough but not in time for the weekend sadly :(

<tuffty/>

yeah reading from a boost gauge, and yeah checked all the pipes i could see, couldn't see anything wrong/split but im no expert!

i take it id have to remove the front bumper to check the intercooler pipes etc properly?

Oh well.. maybe i can pic up some tips tomoz? if not i think i'll get it booked in at Jabba

cheers all!