Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Best Audi dealer in London?

Hi guys, my S3 is coming up for its first AVS service and I need to get it booked in. Firstly, how much should I expect to pay for it? Secondly, where's the best (or should that be least worst [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) dealer to take it to. Choices are:

Wimbledon Audi 2 miles away

Dulwich Audi 3 miles

Croydon Audi 5 miles

Beckenham - S G Smith Audi 6 miles

Finchley Road Audi 7 miles

Docklands Audi

Thanks guys [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

Freezing in Moscow

Status

Re: Best Audi dealer in London?

Docklands Audi overcharged me by about 150 on the first service I had them do which I didn't notice initially as I was in a hurry to collect the car but after I did notice and made a stink about it, they reimbursed me. Service has been quick and impeccable since with the car always returned cleaned inside and out. Had a problem the other day (engine management light came on) and they were able to take the car in the next morning and had it fixed by that evening. No experience of the others.

By the way there is also Battersea Audi near Battersea Helipad? Never been there for work but sounds like it might be close to you.

2nd Gear

Status

Re: Best Audi dealer in London?

I bought my car from Wimbledon Audi. There were a few things they promised to fix on it before I took delivery but they were not done when I picked it up. I was told they would get sorted quickly but after going back to them once they still aren't fixed. I bought the car in August and it's taken a lot of hassle, letters of complaint and many heated phone conversations to get any results. I am still waiting 'for parts to be delivered' and am not holding my breath. This might be a one off but if I ever get this sorted I shall never go back to them.