Which colour for my RS6 alloys?

go WHITE... haha.. i know they may be a bit OTT on a dark car... i thought sod it and thats why Im getting mine redone in Pearl white.....honestly I think yours would look the nuts gun metal grey bro or a similar tone of grey... BTW your car looks lush...:yes:

i just painted my original a3 qts wheels today as im using them for trackdays painted them vw brilliant orange
67b3f496.jpg

4035e79d.jpg

Cheers sneakafreak :D.It looks alot better now tho as i have a set of new plane number plates falken tyres all round and spacers to bring the wheels to the edge of the arches.Do like the standard silver but i would like it a bit different,really after someone to do a good photoshop of it pretty please??..:)

Ive done this to mine.

1153b1f7.jpg

Anthracite but with a slight bluish hue to them

Sarah, may need a slightly better/detailed picture of the alloy and it's colour/finish. I can't quite make out if they are all just dirty from brake dust.
Cheek maybe, but I I honestly just don't see your description and the alloy matching up. I'm sure in real life I would clearly see what you mean - but then what are the chances of that hapenning.