how much is the s3 spoiler from Audi?

MickA3

Reaction score
Anybody able to tell me how much the S3 spoiler will cost from audi- or where i could get a good replica??....what you think of spoiler attached- €257 (£172)???????

Cheers Rich,
Going to check that site out now....think you're probably right about the spoiler attached.....S3 all the way!!
Mick

Yeah, cheers....just realised that before logging back on....have you any idea of price/ do they deliver to Ireland? I can always get it delivered to my brothers in Hertfordshire but easier if sent direct! Mick

I paid £150+vat for mine to be supplied. It was painted and fitted free as they had bought in the wrong tailgate and asked if I was interesting in buying the spoiler or wait for several weeks to get the correct tailgate that was on back order.

how much would they charge to paint and fit normally ??
this is Audi dealer right ??
think i def have to get oun myself - the S3 one looks the biz

I paid £100 for it to be painted and fitted although Audi will charge you around £300 for this - thats how much they quoted me!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Just make sure they match up the paint exactly, as some paint codes come in different shades of the actual paint code itself, for example - my colour is LZ5T but comes in 7 different variations!!

MickA3, My car got rear ended and needed a new tailgate. The one they ordered was off of an S3 and had holes in it for the spoiler to be attached so I got the option of waiting (yet MORE time) for the correct one or pay for the spoiler.

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
MickA3, My car got rear ended and needed a new tailgate. The one they ordered was off of an S3 and had holes in it for the spoiler to be attached so I got the option of waiting (yet MORE time) for the correct one or pay for the spoiler.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, i see....sorry, i was bit confused there!! was wondering what the benefit of going to the expense of ordering an S3 tailgate was!... but that makes complete sense!!