mbc install

not really mate apart from the fmic, all internal work has been done, and a hybrid turbo, need to get the fmic done asap then custom map then im off :yahoo:
You have rods fitted then yea?
thats one thing at least
the k04 wont be long for this work running those pressures.. egt's will be sky high as will ait's
does your s3 have the k04 with egt sensor, and wideband fueling control?

wideband lambda and egt sensor fitted mate, serious money been spent on it, previous owner emigrated midstream so to speak, so it was rude not to buy.....4k spent on it last year, hope you get good results with steves, may have to come down and see you..my tuning guy says 330bhp with a custom map, says it will take a couple of weeks constant driving to get the perfect map with the car, and says it is important that i drive the car when logging, not him so it suits my style.:thumbsup:

You have rods then I assume... still need to keep an eye on the AFR and EGT's though bud... 27psi is more boost than I run on my GT30!!! lol

<tuffty/>
all the top end has been done plus rods, would love to know what has been done to the turbo, just got a receipt for £1200 and the words *hybrid* from what i can see it is still a ko4 so nothing to exciting, but it should give pleasing results,
are you hoping for +400bhp on yours when everything is done? if so it must start lighting up the wheels....mines getting a bit naughty on sweeping bends.. on boost

Last edited: