Angles

JD09

I'm not modding, I'm improving
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
So every so often, whether it be when washing, driving or walking back to the car, I catch it at an angle and think "It's a sodding great looking car". Happened today as I pulled up at work after lunch, with the picture from my drivers seat as below;

photo-26.jpg

So, what angle do you like the best, preferably with picture evidence.

ONE PHOTO!! Doesn't have to be a great photo, as let's be honest the one above is ****.

That is a Bada55 pic tho dude!!!

Theres a place that I go past every week and it has chrome mirror reflective windows, i ALWAYS slow down when I drive past it to get a view of my car, I love it and it looks awesome, only thing is, I cant get a pic, as its a busy bit of road!!

I have the same nearby, always love to see a clean car at night when I go past the shop windows :)

I have the same nearby, always love to see a clean car at night when I go past the shop windows :)

I am exactly the same, I will take a photo of the spot later on and post.

There is also a chrome window down in Weston-Super-Mare (or Weston-Super-Mud as I prefer to call it) which I love driving past....

jd, you need some hids, will look even better then :)

heres my fav pic

DSCF0366-1.jpg

Last edited:
Does it need to be an A3 these pics? I got a couple Angle shots I like, but no 8L's :sadlike:

The amount of times ive nearly crashed from looking at the refelction in shop windows, puch shelters, cleaner cars in front is un true haha, yes im vain lmao :).

My 8P, or got good ones from my Golf 4mo and S4, lol.

Love the look from the front as you can really see the wide arches - no pic handy though so i'll go for my second favourite..

SAM_0090.jpg

Basically anything that shows the fatness of it I like :)

Welly i am from Weston-s-Mare and i know the window your on about. You cant help but look at your car driving past :drool:

I don't have too many of the exterior of my car... most of mine are of the engine bay in bits lol...

Took this one at GTI last year though and love it.. (apart from the non-stealthed intercooler)

web_20090627_IMG_5845.jpg

<tuffty/>

That is possibly the best angle pic I have ever seen of an S3. Nicely done Hoggy. I need to get some pics of mine from that position.

Here is a quick pic of mine from a position I enjoy, but it really is nothing compared to Hoggys. I am at the minute trying to think of a friend who has a driveway with a window directly above it. Love it!

audi004.jpg

Just had a play on photoshop and I would love a Nogaro Blue S3!!

audi004-1.jpg

Last edited:
I really love this one of mine.....

S3-Pshop3.jpg

looking good chaps....i especialy love Ian's and jojo's shots :)

I dont have any faves though :( heres acouple from last years photo shoot :)

P1000650.jpg

P1000649.jpg

P1000636-1-1.jpg