Re-Map in my area?!

ross_broughton

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Ive got a 1999 A3 1.8T and looking for someone to recommend a place around Brighton/Worthing or around East or West Sussex.

Basically im looking for a Stage 2 remap but also a place that will giv my car a health check first as I read a while back that there is places that'll do the check before the re-map.

Any help greatly appreciated as I wanna try and book it in, in about 2 weeks.

Hi guys,

Ive got a 1999 A3 1.8T and looking for someone to recommend a place around Brighton/Worthing or around East or West Sussex.

Basically im looking for a Stage 2 remap but also a place that will giv my car a health check first as I read a while back that there is places that'll do the check before the re-map.

Any help greatly appreciated as I wanna try and book it in, in about 2 weeks.

All places should do a health check before loading a map up to be fair mate....

My concern is that you are looking for a Stage 2 map on a 1999 1.8T (Which I presume is a cable throttle AGU engine?).....

All places should do a health check before loading a map up to be fair mate....

My concern is that you are looking for a Stage 2 map on a 1999 1.8T (Which I presume is a cable throttle AGU engine?).....

Yeah it is but with the mods Ive got ive been told I should go for a Stage 2 Map.

Millteck Exhaust System
Forge 007p
Carbonio Induction Kit
Front Mount Intercooler

Yeah it is but with the mods Ive got ive been told I should go for a Stage 2 Map.

Millteck Exhaust System
Forge 007p
Carbonio Induction Kit
Front Mount Intercooler

That's fair enough mate, and I would agree.

BUT - the AGU ECU is a very early one, and not all manufacturers do a stage 2 map for that engine.

Just bear that in mind when you speak to whoever you book it in with, you need to let them know it's non-dbw.

I believe Custom Code do a Stage 2 map for that engine, as do R Tech.

Revo don't.

Last edited:
Austec racing in Crawley or Enhanced performance in Bolney may do them for your car... google them for the numbers (I'm just off to work)

cc2 on the AGU required a ko3s.

No point AT ALL in getting a custom map on a car with a ko3 turbo. the sage 1 maps push it to it's limits already, any further gains to be had from your mods will be within the limits of the ECU's adaptations I'd think....