Chris NottEM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

A3 1.8 Sport 1999 warning light

Hi guys, this is my first post on the forum. I know other people have mentioned this here, but my issue seems a little bit different...

Basically, when I bought my car, I noticed the airbag light. The bloke selling the car told me that the car had been hooked up to a diagnostics system, but did not show any errors, which was odd. Anyway, reading up on Audi forums, a lot of people say it can be a loose connection from moving the seat forward and back. I've pushed the seats forward and looked under them, and can't see any cables under there, coming out the floorpan or otherwise. So clearly that's not the issue. Just wondering what you guys reckon.

One other thing- my windows go up and down, but yesterday, the one shot lowering has just decided to give up. Anyone know why?

Cheers!

Keith

2. # ADS
    ADS

Testing dodgy Chinese gear...

Status
    Easy fix for the window - bring the window all the way up from the bottom with your finger on the switch. Then continue to hold the switch for 5 - 10 seconds after the window is fully up.

This should resolve your problem.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wellyboots, you are quite literally my most favourite pikey in the entire world

Reverse Gear

Status
    Brilliant cheers mate