Volks AutosSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

Couple of problems

Hi, just bought my 1st Audi today and love it. Probs gonna be a regular poster due to my rubbish car knowledge.

I just got a 2001 1.8t A3 and there's a couple of bits that need sorting, most hopefully stupidly simple.

Firstly the centre arm rest is jammed in the upright position. The place i bought it from are sending a new spring. Is this all kinda easy to fix??

Secondly have a new cup holder on the way. Guessing just pop something in to slide the old cassette out?

When i drop the clutch when coming to a stop occasionally the revs drop real low and don't sit level and it has gone straigh tto stall a couple of times.

Finally i'm gettin no power through the stereo.

Any help on any of these matters much appreciated. I think the revs will be a garage job but sure i can sort the other bits myself with a little help.

THANKS!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Hello and Welcome to the site

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by daryl4130 View Post
    Hi, just bought my 1st Audi today and love it. Probs gonna be a regular poster due to my rubbish car knowledge.

I just got a 2001 1.8t A3 and there's a couple of bits that need sorting, most hopefully stupidly simple.

Firstly the centre arm rest is jammed in the upright position. The place i bought it from are sending a new spring. Is this all kinda easy to fix??

Secondly have a new cup holder on the way. Guessing just pop something in to slide the old cassette out?

When i drop the clutch when coming to a stop occasionally the revs drop real low and don't sit level and it has gone straigh tto stall a couple of times.

Finally i'm gettin no power through the stereo.

Any help on any of these matters much appreciated. I think the revs will be a garage job but sure i can sort the other bits myself with a little help.

THANKS!!
    Hi, cant help with "Firstly or Secondly or Finally" but as for "When i drop the clutch " I recommend getting a Diagnostics Check done to read the Error/Fault codes.