Couple of problems

daryl4130

Reaction score
Hi, just bought my 1st Audi today and love it. Probs gonna be a regular poster due to my rubbish car knowledge.

I just got a 2001 1.8t A3 and there's a couple of bits that need sorting, most hopefully stupidly simple.

Firstly the centre arm rest is jammed in the upright position. The place i bought it from are sending a new spring. Is this all kinda easy to fix??

Secondly have a new cup holder on the way. Guessing just pop something in to slide the old cassette out?

When i drop the clutch when coming to a stop occasionally the revs drop real low and don't sit level and it has gone straigh tto stall a couple of times.

Finally i'm gettin no power through the stereo.

Any help on any of these matters much appreciated. I think the revs will be a garage job but sure i can sort the other bits myself with a little help.

THANKS!!

Hello and Welcome to the site

Hi, just bought my 1st Audi today and love it. Probs gonna be a regular poster due to my rubbish car knowledge.

I just got a 2001 1.8t A3 and there's a couple of bits that need sorting, most hopefully stupidly simple.

Firstly the centre arm rest is jammed in the upright position. The place i bought it from are sending a new spring. Is this all kinda easy to fix??

Secondly have a new cup holder on the way. Guessing just pop something in to slide the old cassette out?

When i drop the clutch when coming to a stop occasionally the revs drop real low and don't sit level and it has gone straigh tto stall a couple of times.

Finally i'm gettin no power through the stereo.

Any help on any of these matters much appreciated. I think the revs will be a garage job but sure i can sort the other bits myself with a little help.

THANKS!!

Hi, cant help with "Firstly or Secondly or Finally" but as for "When i drop the clutch " I recommend getting a Diagnostics Check done to read the Error/Fault codes.