Sport Springs Audi Part Only???

mike_plymouth

Reaction score
Hello people, MOT time is nearing again and im needing to replace a rear spring on my 1.8 AGN Sport as the last inch (approx) has snapped, well GSF, and other places local here are saying that the Sport coil i need is an audi part only, all they sell is the bog standerd spring for the Standerd in SE model.

Audi want about 70 quid with VAT for a single spring, iv phoned around the local breakers too and non seem to even stock any audi parts, does anyone know where else i can look? I am needing a blue & silver dot coil.

Oh and before anyone says upgrade the whole, lot price is really the main factor here. I can just stretch to the 70ish squid but would like it muchos if i didnt have to.

Cheers in advance.

Dude,

Let me check my pile of springs in the garage...came off a 2000 1.8T Sport.

T

Thanks Tom but i wouldnt worry too much, iv just bought a jamex coilover kit, i know they wont be the best but they will be better than the 13 yr old standerd ones i have on there now.

If you have a blue/ silver dot spring then let me know how much you want for it, always worth having a spare for the standerds