New toy for Welly arrived today....

Welly

335D Driver :-)
Reaction score
Came home to my nice new toy....

My bro and I have bought it to share.

A road legal Yamaha Raptor 350. How much fun? A lot.

I haven't been anywhere much on it as yet, however the weekend is beckoning to me....

Here it is in the garage - will get some better photos over the weekend.

raptor.jpg

A step upwards from the Mini Motos.

sweet that its road legal, even with those nobbys? must of been a few beans for an 09. i recently sold my gsxr600 and was looking for a toy to replace it, but thinking of getting a speedboat!

sweet that its road legal, even with those nobbys? must of been a few beans for an 09. i recently sold my gsxr600 and was looking for a toy to replace it, but thinking of getting a speedboat!

Wasn't the cheapest I must admit, but a good crack. Insurance for the year is only £200.

Yeah, I will be most likely. Although the law says I don't have to.....:unsure:

yeah but everyone ya see riding them without helmets look like peahead pikeys :)

i was suggesting as i dont want you falling foul of fashion doood, couldnt give a rats *** about ya safety :)

yeah but everyone ya see riding them without helmets look like peahead pikeys :)

i was suggesting as i dont want you falling foul of fashion doood, couldnt give a rats *** about ya safety :)

And there was me thinking you cared..... :(

so you had an M3 that you blatently killed doing burnouts down the local maccies. then a mini moto and now a quad.

do you have shares in addidas?

is bud ice a bad thing? i quite like the stuff (but i am from essex so im not a paragon of taste haha)

agreed, completely and utterly (apart from the bud ice bit because i used to drink that and dont remember being a chav lol)

nowadays its all about the rekorderlig and frambozenbier

Haha I actually quite like bud ice too but when I was about 18 it was the drink of chavs. Now I'm 28 there's hardly any pubs that sell the stuff and all the chavs drink magners!

I drink Magners, although a chav I most certainly am not..... Plenty of the little moped riding, sideways hat wearing, 'Yes blud, wicked man' shouting, little turds round here though.

JD, that nitrous kit looks immense - although it is plenty powerful I must admit, so not sure it's the wisest of ideas.

Sadly, my ex missus parent's live on a farm, and have a proper motocross track in one of the fields where they do scrambles once a month. Bummer :(. That would of been immense!

Find some CD that she left at yours and take it back with;

"While I'm here, dya mind?"

Find some CD that she left at yours and take it back with;

"While I'm here, dya mind?"

Hmmmmmm. I like!

She's the mother of my little one, and I have to drop her off up there once a week.

But not even I can justify taking a 2 year old back to her Gran's on a quad, then pitching up and saying 'Here you go, now, just off for a blitz around the motocross track.... Byeeeeeeeeeee'

But not even I can justify taking a 2 year old back to her Gran's on a quad, then pitching up and saying 'Here you go, now, just off for a blitz around the motocross track.... Byeeeeeeeeeee'

:lmfao:

Hmmmmmm. I like!

She's the mother of my little one, and I have to drop her off up there once a week.

lol

your first challenge is too wheelie it welly, should be pretty easy. Get a video of the results

which gaylord mentioned Bud Ice??? the weak assed follow up of the Foster Ice incarnation.

tastes like weasel p**s :)

Missus bought and drank a bottle of Bacardi Breezer the other day. Almost hurled at the smell. 16, drunk and larey!!"

the weather here is fantastic today. ive been in the mood to DRINK all day. gonna have a cracking night tonight

Likewise. Although getting a little cloudy now. Beer garden and meal with the misses tonight!

LOL, I've got the little one tonight so drinking is out for me as I will have a 6AM start I expect....

BUT, tomorrow night is my missus's parent's 25th Wedding Anniversary party in Cheltenham. Got to get my full on penguin suit on and go looking dappa.

Not this sort:

penguin.jpg

Beauty of it being - free booze!! Whoop whoop. Messy night on the horizon. Then back to the hot tub afterwards!

:)

stella and magners for me chaps!! im chavving it up!!!! belly snake bite :)

mmmm warm satisfying sensation of having peeeeed yourself