Seagulls

Free

Reaction score
okay this is a pointless thread but today i have seen it all, a seagull or some volgur creature has managed to poo on my brake caliper. That is an amazing shot, and also annoying.

:sign_pics: or you are lying. :)

ill have a look to see if any is still left on their tomorrow as did a quick clean earlier to get most of it of the paint work as the car was starting to look like a dalmation with all the white dots on it

I would be pee'd if that happened to my new brakes. That damn poo is corrosive.

it is if left to linger....but then look at the plus side...it's extremely lucky!!

flying rats of the skies....cant ya bait one with a man made choc chip ice cream

dirty little sh**ehawks!! managed to catch a few at work. they get the old wringer treatment and chuck em over the side. fish food! dirty little b***ards!!

dirty little sh**ehawks!! managed to catch a few at work. they get the old wringer treatment and chuck em over the side. fish food! dirty little b***ards!!

Dude that is sick!!! but i like it. was thinking if another bird poo's on my car i might just have to grab the little c**t and cuts it legs off then let it fly away. he certainly wouldnt do that again

i dunno..... rumour has it that Mansfield's pigeons all walk with no legs cos the locals can't afford chicken

IMG_0027.jpg