How do I remove the centre console fascia?

Neesh

Reaction score
Hi guys,
how do I remove the centre console Fascia?Are there any clips or screws that I need to look put for so that I dont break anything?

remove the stereo, im sure there are 4 screws visable and the rest is just clipped on. thats if it is a facelift console!

Forgot to mention its a pre-facelift console,come on guys need to remove it as soon as possible trying to carbon wrap it

remove the ash tray with the single screw. then pull the facia from the bottom, depending if u have a after market headunit u may have to pop the covers off the side spacers and remove a single screw from each side here and the rest is just clips behind that will pop off as u pull (if u have air con there maybe a couple more screws)

Good stuff,any idea how to remove the bottom part of the console where the gear shift is?feels solid cant find any screws,mines scratched really badly

well, just looked in my haynes manual and it looks like that paert of the facia doesnt come off, or they dont explain how to.. i can scan off the pages on removal if u want? thats one of the best things iv brought for my car.. :)

Last edited:
Sorry dude, I did get your message but I've been stacked out the last few days.

Remove headunit... rempove 2 screws from behind where the headunit sits in.

Remove ash tray, remove screw from where the ash stray was covering.

Pull it off.

T