Complete suspension needs replacement

ikbenben

Belgium S3 driver
Reaction score
Well, the whole set-up needs to be replaced. Including wisbone bushes, dogmount bush, arb's + bushes and the rear shock absorbers.
I'm thinking of upgrading them but i'm just worried for the MOT in Belgium. Everything that's not genuine is illegal. So the bushes must be black and the arb's must be black. Suspension will pass if I have the papers that are needed.

I was thinking of H&R arb's because they look oem ( I think they are dark brown ) and black Powerflex bushes.
For the suspension I'm thinking of Bilstein B14 coilovers.

Any comment or advise is always welcome.

Also in what order do I replace them best. I was thinking of the arb's first but then I read the sticky and there was written that it's best to replace the shocks first.

R32 anti roll bars are black in colour diameter is 23mm front & 19mm rear you couldalso use the vw bush set which would be black rubber.

I would just use TT bushes for the front is solid rubber bush,good upgrade and its oem.

R32 anti roll bars are black in colour diameter is 23mm front & 19mm rear you couldalso use the vw bush set which would be black rubber.

Maybe that's indeed the best option, R32 arb's.

I would just use TT bushes for the front is solid rubber bush,good upgrade and its oem.

Aren't these from the TT the same as these on the S3?

Thx for the link :)

Thx for the link ;)
But that FAQ is for a 2WD so the ones on the rear are completely different. Don't know about the ones on front.

Would these from a TT quattro fit, front and rear?