has anyone used 15mm spacers(pcd change)??

Rob_B

Reaction score
Hi guys,
just wondered if anyone had used 15mm hubcentric spacers/pcd changers?

i was just contemplating them as i really like the later s4 rims but cant get them fitted to my s3 because the pcd's are different(5x100 and 5x112)

has anyone used them or does anyone know if 15mm spacers will allow the wheels to still fit in the arch?

many thanks in advance

regards
rob

I'm using 18mm spacers/hub adapters which change my standard PCD from 5x100 to 5x112.

With 15mm spacers/hub adapters, your wheels will sit 5mm further out than standard (at each wheel).

5mm im pretty sure the arches can take that, im guessing yours does? :)

Some people stick 20mm spacers on!

Widening the track improves the look of the car, its a popular mod.:icon_thumright:

nice one mate, have you got any pics of yours?

i dont usually like using spacers even if they are hubcentric as it upsets the geometry a tad...but needs must if i want these wheels :)

Hi Rob, it all depends on the offset as to what size hub adaptor you get. If you try to aim for an et of around et20 you'll have a good set up. I've got 5x112 et48 wheels with 25mm adaptors up front and 20mm rear. So my fronts are et28 and rears are et23. Bare in mind though my wheels are 8.5j 235 35 19

P5311221.jpg

P5311220.jpg

spot on sandip...cheers for the help

the wheels i like are the audi s4 avus 18" ones - im not to sure about the offset will need to do some research...i have a feeling its a et45 which will work out nicely

If they're et45 then i'd go for 25mm rear and 20mm front:) Don't forget it'll look much nicer when you lower it

i dont really want to go that large with the spacers...will 15mm be ok?

I dont have any photos of mine yet, as they haven't been on long, but my offset is currently ET27 front and rear and the fronts are spot on, it would look strange if they were further out in my opinion. The rears could do with a couple more mm, but I'm happy with the difference its made to the look of the car.

its just i dont like running spacers due to wheel balancing and geometry issues(just a persnal thing) so want to keep the spacers as small as poss thats all :)