inlet manifold and strut brace finished

s3gav

Reaction score
got my bits back friday night so after work today i put it all back togehter and im really happy with how it looks.
engine003.jpg

engine001.jpg

what do you think?

thanx
gav

engine002.jpg

any ideas welcome on what i can do to the throttle body as it looks toot now lol

any ideas welcome on what i can do to the throttle body as it looks toot now lol

Wondered this myself when thinking about doing mine.

Loving the inlet manifold. Where you get this done? I'm thinking of getting mine done in black, along with the rocker cover.

thanx mate
the throttle body looked ok before lol

i got it done from a company called bjv engineering they are based in bovingdon
wheelrefurbishing.co.uk

Looks very good bro. Im planning on doing mine and my rocker cover at the same time.

Is it not possible to tap up the parts on the throttle body which you dont want to spray

Nathan

thanx mate
not to sure if you do it yourself you could but when powdercoating its heated up quite abit
i wanted to do my rocker cover but couldnt get it undone lol will get it done if i decide to go for a bigger turbo

Ye theres a place not far from me that dips them so you can a polished finished on them. I thought about the polished looked but to many people have done it.

Il prob do something similar to yours but feel like being completely different and having like a really shiny silvery/blue metallic colour with loads of flakes in it. May sound silly but it think it would look nice in a clean engine bay.

thats what i thought to many polished bays about lol mines been done in antrahcite its a really glossy finish but my pics have come out crap and the bay needs a good clean 1 to many grubby hand prints

i think that will look good mate and it will be different