what hp to expect??

bansheeboyo

Reaction score
just wondering what hp i can expect to make with a ko3 with k04 internals from bdm,a fmic,4 bar fule pressure regulator,decat,s3 injectors and apolo k&n cold air feed?
A mate has a 1.3 glanza and is smoking me on the straights ,we are going to the ring this year do you think if i got all this fitted i could take his 180hp glanza???
cheers scott

Glanzas are very light, I'm not suprised he's smoking you, you have to lug around the weight of the quattro. come rain though, smoke him back!

Doesn't anybody read the threads on this board any more??? lol...

I have answered this question more times than I can remember now... anyhoo... An Ibiza mapped by Badger 5 managed 296.4bhp and 344ftlbs torque.

See here for details...
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=217772

As JoJo says though, you are karting around best part of 1500kgs with a quattro, heavy old bessie...

<tuffty/>

The Ibiza is running water/meth injection with extra timing advance dialled in plus a few other mods as listed but 280bhp is achievable.... what you will be able to do is get some pretty good torque providing you do the rods of course...

<tuffty/>

have you got a k04 turbo from backdraft then? the one in your sig? is your a3 putting out remmaped s3 power atm then? put it on a diet, buckets remove rear seats and spare tyre and youll save around 100kgs which would make a massive difference., maybe more if youve got heated seats.

aye the one in my sig,i belive its a ko3s with k04 hotside ??,no just standard power atm ,nay got a stage one yet .
i seem to beat him on twistys but the straights u would think my turbo was dead ,amazin accelaration like