EM TuningAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

what hp to expect??

just wondering what hp i can expect to make with a ko3 with k04 internals from bdm,a fmic,4 bar fule pressure regulator,decat,s3 injectors and apolo k&n cold air feed?
    A mate has a 1.3 glanza and is smoking me on the straights ,we are going to the ring this year do you think if i got all this fitted i could take his 180hp glanza???
    cheers scott
    Audi 1.8t quattro
    Mods :Evo 8 ralliart carbon fiber mud flaps ,forge 007p,k&n appolo cold air feed filter, ko4 turbo by backdraft that fits on ko3 mani
    will go big turbo soon though

2. # ADS
    ADS

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Glanzas are very light, I'm not suprised he's smoking you, you have to lug around the weight of the quattro. come rain though, smoke him back!

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    Doesn't anybody read the threads on this board any more??? lol...

I have answered this question more times than I can remember now... anyhoo... An Ibiza mapped by Badger 5 managed 296.4bhp and 344ftlbs torque.

See here for details...
    http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=217772

As JoJo says though, you are karting around best part of 1500kgs with a quattro, heavy old bessie...

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

1st Gear

Status
    you recon i could see them figures with the mentioned mods BADASS!!!!!!!
    Audi 1.8t quattro
    Mods :Evo 8 ralliart carbon fiber mud flaps ,forge 007p,k&n appolo cold air feed filter, ko4 turbo by backdraft that fits on ko3 mani

Badger 5 Edition

Status
    The Ibiza is running water/meth injection with extra timing advance dialled in plus a few other mods as listed but 280bhp is achievable.... what you will be able to do is get some pretty good torque providing you do the rods of course...

<tuffty/>
    Silver 2001 AMK S3. Silver alcantara interior... now with added powarrrrrrrr, torques. VAGCOM + KII-USB. >> My build thread...

Testing dodgy Chinese gear...

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tufftybloke View Post
    As JoJo says though, you are karting around best part of 1500kgs with a quattro, heavy old bessie...
    LOL, the 1.8 TQ and the S3 have eaten a serious amount of pies.... Fat *******s.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wellyboots, you are quite literally my most favourite pikey in the entire world

5th Gear

Status
    have you got a k04 turbo from backdraft then? the one in your sig? is your a3 putting out remmaped s3 power atm then? put it on a diet, buckets remove rear seats and spare tyre and youll save around 100kgs which would make a massive difference., maybe more if youve got heated seats.
    Its gone replaced with a mk2 golf gti 16v :D

1st Gear

Status
    aye the one in my sig,i belive its a ko3s with k04 hotside ??,no just standard power atm ,nay got a stage one yet .
    i seem to beat him on twistys but the straights u would think my turbo was dead ,amazin accelaration like
    Audi 1.8t quattro