Just one thing to report

noodle

Reaction score
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

picked up my car today. can you tell i'm excited /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

already got 100 miles on the clock /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

going for a nice run out tomorrow, as the weather is gonna be fine...

I'll get some pics up to add to the ones in the gallery already asap.
i think it's love /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Glad you like the car Noodle, get those pics to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I am now thinking back 13 months to the day that I picked my baby up ahhhh twas a good day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

The first things you'll need is a chip Noodle. The first couple of weeks are fine but then you start to wonder whether you are faster than your next door neighbour's Renault Clio Sport. Everyone tells you are quick but the turbo lag leaves a lingering doubt in your brain. Someone tells you you can get 265bhp, 158mph with rapid acceleratioon after 140 mph, what do you do?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Excellent!

Well what a weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chuffed to bits with the S3. I'm trying to take it easy for the first 500 miles, but how hard is that? (200 to go!) Godamit the car just wants to go. I did have a blast past 5 cars and a lorry on the way into work this morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As far as chipping the car goes, it's gonna happen, just want to get a few thousand miles on the clock first to bed it in. Besides, can't afford it at the mo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Where abouts in Lincolshire are you that is my stomping ground...must get a midlands meet going see the meets forum!

Congratulations on the new motor Noodle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Needless to say I am green with envy. Hope we're going to see you and your new pride and joy at the Buxton meet. Perfect opportunity to break it in properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Christian